1. About this Policy
2. Who we are
We are Adaptemy Limited, a company registered in Ireland with company registration number 566275. Our registered office is at Riverrun, Ballybetagh Road, Kilternan, Dublin D18W9P8, Ireland.
Please see our contact section for more information. If you have any queries about the information we hold on you and how we process it, please contact our Data Protection Officer, who you may write to at the address above, or e-mail at email@example.com
3. How we collect information from you
This website contains a Contact Form that allows you to send your details to us for the purpose of arranging a meeting or requesting information. This information is then stored in our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Google Analytics: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
- Pipedrive Leadbooster: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/leadbooster
4. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage
We use secure technology (SSL) to encrypt all sensitive data transmissions between the user and our systems.
We will store your information at least for the duration of any customer relationship we have with you, or as otherwise required by law.
5. What your information is used for
6. With whom we may share your information
We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
- We may provide anonymous aggregated data to reputable third parties.
- We may share your information with another organisation that buys our company or our assets, or with another organisation from which we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organisation, which may or may not lead to a sale.
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us, or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
7. Your Rights
You have a right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, and to change or correct any details you have already given us.
You have a right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a statutory fee, which is currently €6.35. Before we agree to this, you must provide with sufficient evidence of your identity and sufficient details of the information you wish to see to enable us to locate it.