Update November-December 2018
Assessment for Learning App (v3.33.2)
- Teachers can now drill down from the Assignment report to view the activity report for each student.
- Subscription management view now gives a clearer view of active trial licenses, expired trial licenses and full active students.
- Content analytics reports can now be downloaded in Excel format.
- Added error handling for malformed algebraic equations.
- Added support for stacked equations in QTI content.
- Equations inside MCQ questions did not display in IE11.
Authoring Systems (v1.5.2)
- Improved branding and navigation.
- Authors can now deploy content to QA from within the authoring environment.
- Added question review feature for QA/Editor users.
- Added error handling messaging if any content deployment fails.
- Fixed display but where answers to deleted questions were still visible within the authoring tool.
Curriculum Design (v1.7.6)
- Topic map height now adjusts to accommodate larger topics.
- Topic map layout defaults to display-order list when no prerequisite links have been added.
- Support for additional special character sets in the Concept names
- Order of topics within strands now supports more than 10 topics.
Adaptemy AI Engine (v1.2.27)
- Infrastructure improvements to support failover setup and automated deployment of new engine clusters and queue nodes.
Reporting Systems (v1.12.3)
- Added usage report for Curriculum Design tool.
- Added support for environment switching, as part of failover project.
- Improvements to reporting of trial licenses and report consistency.