Update July 2018
Adaptive Learning Engine (v1.2.25)
- Enhanced recommendation strategies for students struggling on a concept: more effective personalisation of the strategy to suit the persistence, confidence and misconception profile of each student.
- Improvement in the infrastructure resilience and security for the Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS stacks.
Assessment for Learning App (v3.26.4)
- Deployment of new content and content changes now does not impact on lessons in progress or saved lessons / assignments.
- Metadata for Recommended Year of Study can now by tailored for each region within a product territory.
- Bug fix: grade calculation for resumed lessons
- Bug fix: image loading and pre-caching in Internet Explorer
Authoring Systems (v1.2.0)
- Automated deployment of new features between a publisher’s authoring/QA/live systems.
- Allow for partially authored variable sets to be saved.
Publishing Tools (v3.27.0)
- Added the Live Content Report
Curriculum Design Systems (v1.4.1)
- Update to the User Interface design
- Added Export to XML option
- Editing of prerequisite link via drag’n’drop interface
- Update to curriculum map rendering algorithm
- Undo/redo functionality for all edits to Curriculum Maps
Reporting Systems (v1.11.1)
- Reporting optimisation and resilience to edge cases (onboarding report, trial expiration report, weekly usage report, user complaint report).
- Fixed a bug in profile updates for period where a student did not complete any lessons.