Update November 2017
Adaptive Learning Engine (v1.2.19)
- Major improvement is server efficiency, reducing computation duration by over 70% for the most resource-intensive modelling algorithms.
- Recommendation algorithm enhancement to support broader range of scenarios for struggling learners with more options to address weaknesses and build confidence
- Recommendation algorithm improvement for learners with very low usage.
- Improvement in demotivation detection algorithm, taking a wider range of user data into account.
Assessment for Learning App (v3.22.19)
- Assignment option to include time-spent as a completion parameter, in addition to achievement of grades.
- Addition of grades into student Topic Maps, improving the visualisation of progress.
- Addition of animated improvement graphics to the end-of-lesson sequence.
- Enhancement of messaging and scenarios in end-of-lesson feedback.
- Beta-testing options for publishers to trial new features in selected schools/classrooms.
- Fixed a bug in calculation of work done where a student changes year/level in the middle of a course.
- Fixed a bug in date display on iOS devices, relating to setting of assignments
- Fixed a bug in the display of icons across older version of Internet Explorer
Authoring Systems (v1.12.3)
- Authoring of partial variable sets now allowed.
- Parallel authoring of different variable sets in the same content file now supported.
- Added the number-range answer-checking option to all item-types with enter-answer fields.
Curriculum Design Systems (v1.0.0)
- Deployed full production version of updated Curriculum Design tool.
- Synchronised user management of the Curriculum Design tool with the other authoring systems.
- New, cleaner user interface for hierarchical curriculum design.
- Metadata panel redesign, allowing flexible metadata options within the hierarchical curriculum design view.
Reporting Systems (v1.10.0)
- Fix the calculation of licenses allocated to allow for students who have consumed a license but not joined a class.
- New license usage report for publishers.