Our AI in Education Roadmap workshop is a great starting point for companies looking at the use of AI.
AI can mean many different things, so we look at how some of the world’s leading education companies are deploying these technologies, both within and around their learning products.
This workshop demystifies AI and breaks down some of the key technologies and capabilities on offer. You will be able to evaluate how AI could benefit your product roadmap. And have some idea of the investment costs involved.
Our workshops are tailored to each client. Here is an example of a workshop agenda focused on AI in Education.
AI in Education Roadmap workshop
A look at the technologies behind many leading personalised learning products, and a structured workshop of how to add these capabilities to your product roadmap.
Uses of AI in Education
- Uses of AI at some of the world’s leading companies
- Technology, market messages and learning design
- Motivations for adaptive learning
- Key models and theories
- Market evolution and maturity
Understanding the core technologies
- Modelling the learning process
- Content and curriculum frameworks
- Probabilities, model accuracy and evaluation
- Mastery learning, content sequencing, path recommendations and tutor feedback
- Machine learning and data strategies
- Detailed examination of the technologies and product design choices from the leading products in the market
- 5 dimensions of analysis
- Case studies (depending on the market/focus of the client)
Product design workshop
- Summary of the key capabilities (for your context)
- Structured design workshop: adding AI to your product roadmap
- Focus on the learner experience
- Marketing messages and sales impact
- Understanding the prototyping, piloting and development process
- Understanding the likely investment costs
The Adaptemy team regularly run workshops both online and onsite around the world. To find out more about running a workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org